… a digital designer with a minimum of 2-years of relevant experience, a creative thinker and always on the lookout for the best customer experience? If that’s the case, this is your ideal job! We’d love to help you make your dream come true.
Oxyma is a new breed agency that creates omni-channel client experiences. We believe in the powerful combination of creativity, tech, data and marketing. That’s why we’re looking for a conceptual strong digital designer who’s no stranger when it comes to email and website design. Together with a team of creatives, developers and consultants you’ll be the one that sets the tone of online campaigns for our portfolio of A-list brands.
At Oxyma you’ll work primarily on customer journeys and the completion of different touchpoints, with a strong focus on email and web design. We expect you to present your own work and be able to inspire clients during workshops and design sprints.
To you, it doesn’t matter if it’s a new online corporate identity or storytelling over all channels. It’s about being able to translate the client’s wishes into creative and user friendly experiences that result in high conversions. You’re curious about your work’s result, so you can improve every time.
As our digital designer you work in a multi disciplinary team on marketing campaigns for our clients. You have more than enough knowledge and experience when it comes to the possibilities of web, email and campaign management technologies to ensure smooth collaborations with other disciplines within the team. You’ve your own style, but are also able to follow our client’s brand guide.
You are great at emphasizing the client and user’s needs. You make daring choices and make sure all your projects have that ‘certain something’. With inspiring ideas and original design you know how to get the rest of the team and the client on board. You have the drive and ambition to produce the best possible experience. And again, the next day.
You have a minimum of 2 years experience at an advertising, marketing or online agency. You want to work for beautiful brands in a dynamic environment with more than 300 colleagues spread over 4 cities. UX design, art direction or animation is your specialization. You inspire other digital creative juniors in their development. You’re curious about data driven creativity and measurable results of your work.
Some specifics we require
• A (higher) professional education diploma in the area of user experience, design or graphic design;
• Experience in designing intuitive and eye-catching designs;
• Talent to surprise everyone with your Photoshop skills and the way you present your work;
• Interest in designing responsive web and email campaigns. And of course: user journeys, wireframes and site maps;
• Knowledge of tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and for example Axure and Balsamiq;
• Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
What we offer? Quite a lot, here are some highlights:
• space and time to develop yourself and grow into a role that suits you best;
• flexibility and freedom. Working from home or flexible working hours? No problem!
• talking about freedom… We offer 28 holidays;
• a good salary with ditto fringe benefits;
• enough time for other fun things at work. Table football, (thematic) get togethers, parties, camping with all colleagues and a lot more;
• an international work environment. Brain picking colleagues from over the globe!
Where will you work?
In one of the 5 coolest offices in Rotterdam to be precise. And no, that’s not only our opinion. We made lists! Check out the awesome interior, flexible work places and open spaces. If you’d ask us we also think the parties, room for initiative and good vibes are what makes Oxyma great. We don’t like shady stuff, but we do like a good atmosphere. Good to know: our office is located close by the city center (which is handy for lunch or after work drinks) and near Rotterdam Central Station.
At our office you’ll find a group of professionals with different backgrounds and specializations. Pro’s that love to look further than their own niche and are keen to make the impossible possible!
How creative are you?
Blow us away with your (online) portfolio and convince us you’re the perfect match. Do you have questions about the job or Oxyma? Contact our Corporate Recruiter Wendy Maat at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp: +31 610 500 827. We look forward hearing from you!
Acquisition based on this vacancy will not be appreciated.