… a true data freak who’s curious how to turn data into practical insights? And are you on the lookout for an interesting internship within a creative work environment? This is your chance for a placement were your analytical talents can be used to their full extent. Our internship offers a lot of personal guidance that helps you develop further whilst working on exciting customers such as KLM, Unilever Food Solutions, Nuon and KPN. Who doesn’t want that?
This is not a typical internship. We believe that you can only make good research when you’re working on it fulltime. That’s why we give you 5 days to focus completely on writing your thesis. Your colleagues are ready to answer all of your questions or to think along. In addition, we challenge you to present your thesis conclusions to our client or client teams. At Oxyma you’ll be given all the space you need to use your analytical skills to optimize marketing problems so you can surprise both the customer and us with advanced analytics and predictive modelling. During your internship within the insights team you’ll unlock, prepare and analyze data. You will work closely together with colleagues you can learn a lot from. Expect to be challenged every day, be ready to dive further into data and make the most of yourself!
We already have selected a few suggestions, next to your own contribution and ideas:
• Develop a method that can determine the actual (client)value in different platforms of interaction;
• Research the impact of NPS on client value and vice versa;
• Research the possibility to create a model to identify NPS drivers;
• Develop a method that can make (anonymous) data samples to roll out simulations and tests;
• Develop a method that can make future customer journey predictions;
• Develop a method that can objectively measure the worth of data;
• Determine the worth of a certain ‘event’ for customers in relation to marketing by judging analyzation and insights;
• Develop a dynamic benchmark for email marketing insights;
• Develop a method that can determine the impact of reviews and or ratings.
Are you enthusiastic and ready to use learned theory in a working environment? Check if you have all the needed credentials that we ask for. The starting date of the internship is September (a little later is also possible). Oh, we almost forget to mention is that we like to think ahead. So maybe if you fit in very well in our team, you might have the possibility to stay and grow into our newest Data Scientist! The possibilities are endless and are defined by your own talents and ambition.
Some specifics we require
- ambitious, eager to learn and a passion for analyzing (big) data;
- university student with a education in the quantitative framework;
- independent, proactive, flexible and driven;
- knowledge of SQL and data analyzation applications such as R, Python, SPSS or a similar system;
- strong communicative skills;
- excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
What we offer...
Working at Oxyma means working together in an informal setting with nice, involved colleagues that work on the intersection of (direct) marketing and IT with a lot of passion. It’s a place where it’s celebrated to use your skills to the best advantage and be completely yourself. Together making the impossible possible for our customers. Pursuing goals as a team and realizing them because of an ideal mix of expertise and pragmatics. In a nutshell: excelling in your field by looking beyond its borders!
What we offer? Quite a lot, here are some highlights:
• space and time to develop yourself;
• flexibility and freedom. Working from home or flexible working hours? No problem!
• enough time for other fun things at work. Table football, (thematic) get togethers, parties, camping with all colleagues and a lot more;
• an international work environment. Brain picking colleagues from over the globe!
Where will you work?
In one of the 5 coolest offices in Rotterdam to be precise. And no, that’s not only our opinion. We made lists! Check out the awesome interior, flexible work places and open spaces. If you’d ask us we also think the parties, room for initiative and good vibes are what makes Oxyma great. We don’t like shady stuff, but we do like a good atmosphere. Good to know: our office is located close by the city center (which is handy for lunch or after work drinks) and near Rotterdam Central Station.
At our office you’ll find a group of professionals with different backgrounds and specializations. Pro’s that love to look further than their own niche and are keen to make the impossible possible.
Let's change the game together, apply now!
Do you have questions about the internship or Oxyma? Contact Wendy Maat via firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp: +31 610 500 827. We look forward hearing from you!