… our new colleague?
Together with your team you are responsible for implementing customer processes and ensuring that the service quality meets the agreed conditions. Determining which incidents or service requests have priority, and solving these, energizes you. Recognizing that there are always more efficient methods available to improve our customer processes, you will actively search for those improvements, advise our customers and internal organization on your findings, and provide them with support in the realization and testing of any adjustments.
Your challenges in short:
• owner of one or more of the customer (ITIL) processes: incident, problem, change, release, capacity and configuration management;
• solve incidents or execute service requests as they occur;
• implement changes (new client processes within an existing environment).
You are a process manager with a strong focus on time, quality and content!
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic, and result oriented process manager who makes sure that our service delivery to our customers runs smoothly and efficiently. Someone with a sharp eye for process improvement and optimization. An experienced process manager who is capable of developing and maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You have experience in the following fields: campaign management, process management, marketing automation and/or IT system integration.
You are an experienced process manager who gets excited by a dynamic, sometimes hectic working environment and is not easily intimidated. Your drive and passion allow you to excel, over and over again.
You are client and service-oriented, a skilled team player and have excellent communication skills. Other requirements include a flexible and pragmatic attitude and a stress-proof character.
Due to your professional expertise and empathic qualities, you are able to win trust and develop long-term, close relations with (internal) clients. For you everything revolves around identifying customer needs and translating them into goal-oriented solutions.
Some specifics we require
• a higher professional education/university diploma;
• 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role;
• working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
• at least three years of experience in campaign management and process management;
• excellent knowledge of ICT/technology;
• a genuine interest in data-driven marketing;
• strong written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English.
What we offer? Quite a lot, here are some highlights:
• Space and time to develop yourself and grow into a role that suits you best.
• Flexibility and freedom. Working from home or flexible working hours? No problem!
• Talking about freedom… We offer 28 holidays.
• A good salary with ditto fringe benefits.
• Enough time for other fun things at work. Table football, (thematic) get togethers, parties, camping with all colleagues and a lot more.
• An international work environment. Brain picking colleagues from over the globe!
Where will you work?
In one of the 5 coolest offices in Rotterdam to be precise. And no, that’s not only our opinion. We made lists! Check out the awesome interior, flexible work places and open spaces. If you’d ask us we also think the parties, room for initiative and good vibes are what makes Oxyma great. We don’t like shady stuff, but we do like a good atmosphere. Good to know: our office is located close by the city center (which is handy for lunch or after work drinks) and near Rotterdam Central Station.
At our office you’ll find a group of professionals with different backgrounds and specializations. Pro’s that love to look further than their own niche and are keen to make the impossible possible.
Let's change the game together, apply now!
Do you have questions about the job or Oxyma? Contact Wendy Maat via firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp: +31 610 500 827. We look forward hearing from you!
Acquisition based on this vacancy will not be appreciated.