Merkle is a progressive data-driven and technology-driven performance marketing agency. Nourished by data, driven by technology and sublimely wrapped in creativity. We call that people-based marketing. The Merkle agencies in the Netherlands are Oxyma, aFrogleap, Oogst, OFS and Your Social (in total over 300 colleagues). They all still operate under their own flag. From 2019, the agencies have been working together explicitly. As the united front called Merkle, we profile and position ourselves in the market. Merkle has more than 50 offices worldwide, over 6500 employees and is part of Dentsu Aegis Network. And while we're at it, we have also been named Best Managed Company 2019!
Do you have at least five years of proven knowledge and experience of implementations with Salesforce Service Cloud? Then this job is perfect for you!
As part of a growing team Merkle is looking for a Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant. Our clients are considering to integrate Marketing Cloud with the Service Cloud in order to have a 360® view of the customer. You are able to successfully design and implement Service Cloud solutions that contribute to long-term customer success. You have experience designing solutions using the Service Cloud functionality and can lead the implementation of these solutions within a customer organization. You’ll use your knowledge of other key technology enablers used within a Customer Service environment such as Computer Telephony Integration, Portal self-service, Knowledge or Case Management, to define complete solutions for your clients.
In short, these are your challenges:
- Salesforce Service Cloud; Field Service Lightning and Communities;
- Computer Telephony Integration, API’s and Cloud Integrations;
- Knowledge, Case Management and Service Cloud Technology.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and result oriented Service Cloud Consultant with a strong Salesforce Implementation background. You love working with the latest technologies and are energized by solving complex problems together with a team. You are an excellent communicator who speaks the language of both the business and the IT-specialist.
Some specifics we require...
- Salesforce Service Cloud;
- Field Service Lightning and Communities;
- Computer Telephony Integration, API’s and Cloud IntegrationsKnowledge, Case Management and Service Cloud Technology;
- Passionate about what you do and how you do it;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written Dutch and English.
What we offer? Quite a lot, here are some highlights:
- Space and time to develop yourself and grow into a role that suits you best;
- Flexibility and freedom. Working a day from home or flexible working hours? No problem!;
- Talking about freedom… We offer 28 holidays;
- A good salary with ditto fringe benefits;
- Enough time for other fun things at work. Table football, (thematic) get togethers, parties, camping with all colleagues and a lot more;
- An international work environment. Brain picking colleagues from over the globe!
Where will you work?
In one of the 5 coolest offices in Rotterdam to be precise. And no, that’s not only our opinion. We made lists! Check out the awesome interior, flexible work places and open spaces. If you’d ask us we also think the parties, room for initiative and good vibes are what makes Oxyma great. We don’t like shady stuff, but we do like a good atmosphere. Good to know: our office is located close by the city center (which is handy for lunch or after work drinks) and near Rotterdam Central Station.
At our office you’ll find a group of professionals with different backgrounds and specializations. Pro’s that love to look further than their own niche and are keen to make the impossible possible.
Let's change the game together, apply now!
Do you have questions about the job or Oxyma/Merkle? Contact Wendy Maat via firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp: +31 610 500 827. We look forward hearing from you!
Acquisition based on this vacancy will not be appreciated.