… a senior campaign developer/frontend developer with a passion for technology and data who wants to share his expertise on multiple international projects. You possess a technical mindset combined with strong communication and analytical skills. Are you energized by complex problem-solving? You might be the one we are looking for!
As a senior campaign developer, you will be working in a team of developers, designers, UX strategists and marketers. In your role, you will develop, test and translate customers’ needs into unique creative pieces by using the latest front-end technologies.
You are focused on creating a great user experience and will do so by writing frontend code that’s clean and consistent. Your code is not only a pleasure for customers to use, but for other engineers to read and understand easily. Besides that you will act as an inspiring mentor for your team to bring them to the next level!
You design and develop a variety of marketing solutions of the highest level using technologies such as (Decision Management) PEGA and (Marketing Automation) Adobe, IBM WATSON, Selligent and Salesforce and bring your ideas to life with a team of technical consultants and system architects. The role requires an international ambition and offers the opportunity to collaborate with international brands and colleagues!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and result oriented senior campaign developer with a strong technical background. You are looking for a job where you can work on your talents and develop yourself. Maybe you want to become a Technical Consultant? The possibilities are endless and depend on your goals and ambitions.
You understand the project needs and requirements of major brands like VodafoneZiggo, KLM/Airfrance, Rabobank and T-Mobile that are necessary and translate these into new and improved web experience solutions. Together with designers and developers you will bring your ideas to life. You are in for some adventure and want to share your knowledge on multiple international projects! An intensive training of 6 months of our best professionals in Barcelona is part of the job!
You are an expert in the following technologies:
- RequireJS, AngularJS or Knockout JS
- Marketing automation software
- Decision management software
Do you have at least five years of experience with UI for desktop/mobile web development? Then this job is perfect for you!
Some specifics we require
• bachelor or master degree;
• 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
• a lot of knowledge and experience with data-driven processes;
• passionate about what you do and how you do it;
• strong communication skills;
• good command of both spoken and written Dutch and English.
What we offer? Quite a lot, here are some highlights:
• space and time to develop yourself and grow into a role that suits you best;
• flexibility and freedom. Working from home or flexible working hours? No problem!
• talking about freedom… We offer 28 holidays;
• a good salary with ditto fringe benefits;
• enough time for other fun things at work. Table football, (thematic) get togethers, parties, camping with all colleagues and a lot more;
• an international work environment. Brain picking with colleagues from over the globe and a training in Barcelona are just two examples.
Where will you work?
In one of the 5 coolest offices in Rotterdam to be precise. And no, that’s not only our opinion. We made lists! Check out the awesome interior, flexible work places and open spaces. If you’d ask us we also think the parties, room for initiative and good vibes are what makes Oxyma great. We don’t like shady stuff, but we do like a good atmosphere. Good to know: our office is located close by the city center (which is handy for lunch or after work drinks) and near Rotterdam Central Station.
At our office you’ll find a group of professionals with different backgrounds and specializations. Pro’s that love to look further than their own niche and are keen to make the impossible possible.
Let's change the game together, apply now!
Do you have questions about the job or Oxyma? Contact Wendy Maat via firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp: +31 610 500 827. We look forward hearing from you!
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.