Are you someone who likes to take charge? An experienced (senior) customer engagement manager who enjoys being in the driver’s seat and has genuine organizational skills? Then this is the job for you!
To transform a CRM strategy into successful omni-channel campaigns, you need technological know-how from tools such as Selligent, Unica or Salesforce, data expertise and channel independent thinking. Even though successful e-mail campaigns is one of our specialties, as a customer engagement manager you also know how to score in a variety of other channels. You aim for the best possible and propose smart test suggestions. You’re flexible, dedicated and the most practical point of contact between the brand you’re working for and Oxyma.
The role of (senior) customer engagement manager covers many fields, and the activities vary from day to day. Here is a brief list of some of the challenges you can expect to face:
- concept creation;
- mapping customer journeys;
- planning, implementing and monitoring marketing campaigns;
- employing analysis to track and measure campaign results;
- optimizing campaigns;
- evaluating reports with customers;
- translating technical content into concrete customer benefits;
- monitoring action lists.
In addition to this, you will monitor time, quality, budget and technical performance and remain constantly focused on achieving the objectives of our customers.
The ideal candidate is high-energy, able to work in highly structured fashion, possesses strong analytical and technical skills like Selligent, IBM and Salesforce and performs well under pressure and meets deadlines. He or she is an ambitious marketer with proven success in producing and coordinating marketing campaigns. We need an experienced customer engagement manager who is excited about coordinating and interacting with our clients and optimizing processes. You are an expert in fact-based marketing, like to translate things into metrics, and analyze & monitor KPIs so that you can continually optimize marketing campaigns. Naturally, a customer-oriented attitude is crucial. You are exact, tech-savvy, a self-starter, and have a healthy dose of humor!
Some specifics we require
- a higher professional education/university degree;
- at least five years’ experience as a customer engagement manager, relevant experience at a marketing agency is a must;
- experience with email, database and digital marketing;
- good organizational skills;
- demonstrable skills in measuring and analyzing campaign results;
- strong analytical capacity;
- strong, well-developed communication skills in Dutch and English.
What we offer? Quite a lot, here are some highlights:
• space and time to develop yourself and grow into a role that suits you best;
• flexibility and freedom. Working from home or flexible working hours? No problem!
• talking about freedom… We offer 28 holidays;
• a good salary with ditto fringe benefits;
• enough time for other fun things at work. Table football, (thematic) get togethers, parties, camping with all colleagues and a lot more;
• an international work environment. Brain picking colleagues from over the globe!
Where will you work?
In one of the 5 coolest offices in Rotterdam to be precise. And no, that’s not only our opinion. We made lists! Check out the awesome interior, flexible work places and open spaces. If you’d ask us we also think the parties, room for initiative and good vibes are what makes Oxyma great. We don’t like shady stuff, but we do like a good atmosphere. Good to know: our office is located close by the city center (which is handy for lunch or after work drinks) and near Rotterdam Central Station.
At our office you’ll find a group of professionals with different backgrounds and specializations. Pro’s that love to look further than their own niche and are keen to make the impossible possible.
Let's change the game together, apply now!
Do you have questions about the job or Oxyma? Contact Wendy Maat via email@example.com or Whatsapp: +31 610 500 827. We look forward hearing from you!
Acquisition bases on this vacancy will not be appreciated.