As a senior salesforce developer, you will program different journeys and data extensions for daily, triggered or adhoc campaigns in a heartbeat. If needed you will build an automation to pick up data from the FTP everyday. Adding personalization in the email via AMPscript is not unknown to you. But this is not where it ends, we stimulate you to develop yourself even further! This can be in Salesforce, but also in any of the other Campaign Management tools we support like: Adobe Campaign Manager, IBM Marketing Cloud (Silverpop ), Selligent and Tripolis Dialogue.
Together with your team, you will contribute to improve the processes of our customers in terms of marketing effectiveness and efficiency in order to help them achieve their goals. Campaign processes are your passion: the more complex the better. Whether an assignment concerns a single shot email or a multi-wave, omni-channel process, you love it!
In short, the challenges you can expect are:
- designing and programming campaign databases and web services;
- integrating complex applications and campaign flows;
- analyze customer needs and desires in order to create a fitting technical design.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and result oriented senior salesforce developer with a strong technical background. You love working with the latest technologies and are energized by solving complex problems together with a team. You are an excellent communicator who speaks the language of both the marketer and the IT-specialist. You are an expert in the following technologies (or eager to become one):
- Campaign tooling parts like business rules, database queries and stored procedures;
Do you have at least five years of proven knowledge and experience with campaign management software? Then this job is perfect for you!
Some specifics we require
- professional education/university degree;
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- excellent knowledge of ICT;
- interest in data-driven marketing;
- strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English.
What we offer? Quite a lot, here are some highlights:
• space and time to develop yourself and grow into a role that suits you best;
• flexibility and freedom. Working from home or flexible working hours? No problem!
• talking about freedom… We offer 28 holidays;
• a good salary with ditto fringe benefits;
• enough time for other fun things at work. Table football, (thematic) get togethers, parties, camping with all colleagues and a lot more;
• an international work environment. Brain picking with colleagues from over the globe!
Where will you work?
In one of the 5 coolest offices in Rotterdam to be precise. And no, that’s not only our opinion. We made lists! Check out the awesome interior, flexible work places and open spaces. If you’d ask us we also think the parties, room for initiative and good vibes are what makes Oxyma great. We don’t like shady stuff, but we do like a good atmosphere. Good to know: our office is located close by the city center (which is handy for lunch or after work drinks) and near Rotterdam Central Station.
At our office you’ll find a group of professionals with different backgrounds and specializations. Pro’s that love to look further than their own niche and are keen to make the impossible possible.
Let's change the game together, apply now!
Do you have questions about the job or Oxyma? Contact Wendy Maat via email@example.com or Whatsapp: +31 610 500 827. We look forward hearing from you!
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.