Do you enjoy solving complex puzzles? Would you like to bring A-list brands as BMW, Feyenoord and Marlies Dekkers further by getting the best possible client experience results? Do you want to experience working and developing in a Champions League-level at the most savvy digital agency from the Netherlands? Well then, pay attention!
In the role of Campaign Engineer you’re the right hand of the marketeer. Together you help (inter)national brands communicating with their clients in a relevant, personal way. Possible questions you might ask yourself are: how can we technically create the best client experience for our clientele? How do we send a customized offer? Can data make a positive difference for the customer journey? What you need to answer these questions are analytical ability, creativity and common sense. You work with intelligent and complex technology. It’s your responsibility to keep it understandable and compact.
You’re the best version of you when you do what you love!
During the traineeship you’ll learn everything there’s to know about databases and the specialized software packages we use. From IBM Marketing Suite to Adobe Marketing Suite and Selligent Marketing Cloud. It’s up to you which one you choose to further explore. You have the possibility to specialize in certain tooling, in technical features or to grow into an advisory role. Or something completely else. We are part of an international network and can therefore offer the path to shape your career. Whatever your ambitions may be, we’re here to help you realize them. Because you’re the best version of you when you do what you love.
Make the most of it
The traineeship is a combination of online workshops, inspirational sessions, challenging trainings and self-study. If you challenge yourself again and again to make the most of it, then we take care of the best guidance. Your new colleagues have your back. That’s how you’ll quickly grow into the A-list professional you aim to be.
Some specifics we require
• a good set of brains. Hence the bachelor- or master’s degree;
• affinity with ICT. You don’t have to be able to program (but super cool if you can!) but it is important that you like to work with software;
• data curiosity. Whatever platforms or tools we use, data is the core of it all;
• a great work mentality. We are from Rotterdam, with the accompanying work ethic;
• a bag of communication skills. In both Dutch and English, please.
What we offer? Quite a lot, here are some highlights:
• space and time to develop yourself and grow into a role that suits you best;
• flexibility and freedom. Working from home or flexible working hours? No problem!
• talking about freedom… We offer 28 holidays;
• a good salary with ditto fringe benefits;
• enough time for other fun things at work. Table football, (thematic) get togethers, parties, camping with all colleagues and a lot more;
• an international work environment. Brain picking colleagues from over the globe and a training in Barcelona are just two examples.
Where will you work?
In one of the 5 coolest offices in Rotterdam to be precise. And no, that’s not only our opinion. We made lists! Check out the awesome interior, flexible work places and open spaces. If you’d ask us we also think the parties, room for initiative and good vibes are what makes Oxyma great. We don’t like shady stuff, but we do like a good atmosphere. Good to know: our office is located close by the city center (which is handy for lunch or after work drinks) and near Rotterdam Central Station.
At our office you’ll find a group of professionals with different backgrounds and specializations. Pro’s that love to look further than their own niche and are keen to make the impossible possible.
Let's change the game together, apply now!
Do you have questions about the Traineeship or Oxyma? Contact Wendy Maat via email@example.com or Whatsapp: +31 610 500 827. We look forward hearing from you!